Why RBS should be your next general contracting partner
There’s a big difference between someone who builds you a building and a true design-build construction partner who takes on an ownership responsibility to make your vision a reality.
With almost four decades of proven experience in commercial construction and fabricating metal buildings, we are confident that we can provide a cost-effective solution for your next project. As a matter of fact, we encourage you to do an apples to apples comparison. We are confident that in most situations you’ll find RBS offers you the best solution at a lower total cost of ownership.
At RBS, we understand that there are hundreds of construction companies out there and that you have a choice. We would love the opportunity to earn your trust, confidence and business. Our goal is to make you into a valued lifetime client.
Reasons to choose RBS as your general contractor
Instead of making tall claims, here are some strong reasons why choosing RBS as your construction partner is a wise decision.
- Peace of mind and accountability – You can count on RBS as your single source for every aspect of your construction project and metal building. You can focus on making money and growing your business instead of taking on a new endeavor like construction management.
- Complete and accurate estimates – Our proprietary estimating software allows us to give you complete and accurate estimates. You receive estimates within hours, not days which include everything from the foundation to the insulation. Plus, we have extensive in-house AutoCAD capabilities to handle the most complex projects.
- No hidden costs or surprises – Change orders and back charges are common in building projects where unknown contractors/ subcontractors are used. We work with a select group of subcontractors so that we know what to expect from them and they know what to expect of us.
- Higher quality and safer buildings – Designed, fabricated and built on a strong foundation of quality, safety and code compliance to improve appearance, increase resale value and reduce maintenance costs and owner liability (See RBS vs. Brand X)
- Strong, long-term relationships – 90% of our new construction jobs come to us as referrals and repeat business from existing customers because they appreciate our professionalism, integrity and the personal attention they receive throughout the project.
- Trustworthy and dependable – RBS has been in business since 1974 and in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and the Burleson County Chamber of Commerce. Our founder and employees are all active and contributing members in their respective local communities.
Let’s get started – call 979.596.1451 or just fill out the Quick RFQ form on the right hand side of this page.